Use a Christmas theme to help students build sentences. Fun independent (worksheet) and literacy center activities.
Print copies of each sheet and let students
• read the sentence
• build the sentence (cut and paste)
• write the sentence
• draw a picture to go with the sentence
• Print and laminate the word cards.
• Students get all the cards with the same picture to build a sentence.
• Students write the sentences they made.
• Read the words on the word tiles.
• Cut the tiles out.
• Arrange some of the words to make a Christmas sentence.
• Write the sentence on the next page.
• Draw a picture of the sentence.
To see other Build a Sentence units:
Build a Summer Sentence click here
Build a Fairy Tale Sentence click here
Build a Nursery Rhyme Sentence click here
Build a Thanksgiving Sentence click here
Build a Halloween Sentence click here
Build a Back to School Sentence click here
Valentine Build a Sentence
Winter Build a Sentence
We hope your kids love these activities as much as ours do!
Thank you for visiting The Fun Factory. Please follow us by clicking the star above to receive notices of new products.
If you find this product useful, please rate it and leave positive feedback to receive TpT credits.
If you have any questions or need help with this product please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook at The Fun Factory 12