Christmas Bulletin Board
This bulletin board would be up for all of December. There is a black and white and color version available. Copy 24 of the present and ribbon page, the last page of this document, and have each student color and cut out a present. Put up the words and numbers on the bulletin board in order from 1-24. Cover the words with presents.
Each day, take one of the presents off so the kind deed for the day is revealed. Discuss with students and have them complete the suggested activity during the day.
UPDATED TO INCLUDE EXTRA SECULAR OPTIONS.
1. Say hello and make a new friend.
2. Give someone a compliment
3. Pick up 5 pieces of garbage today.
4. Help out someone in need today
5. Tell your parents you love them
6. Play with someone new at recess
7. Say hi to a teacher in the hallway
8. Smile at someone today
9. Clean up your room tonight
10. Give someone a high five
11. Ask someone how they are doing
12. Share a toy with a sibling or a friend
13. Do a chore without being asked
14. Tell a friend why you like them
15. Read a story to someone
16. Read about the true meaning of Christmas
17. Pray for someone special
18. Sing a Christmas song to someone
19 Let someone go in front of you in line
20 Say "I like you because"
21 Make a homemade card or gift
22 Help out around your house
23 Help clean up today
24 Spread some love to others
Read a winter story
Help out a student in a younger grade
Help make your lunch
Bake cookies with your mom or dad
Give one of your toys to a child in need
Make someone happy today
Please look at the preview before purchasing to make sure this product is what you are looking for. I appreciate feedback.
If you like this Christmas activity, please check out this Christmas resource
The Five Senses at Christmas
Be the first to know about my new products, freebies and sales by becoming a follower of my store!
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺