This is a money-saving bundle of my five Christmas resources for primary grades. Great activities for your December sub plans, if you wish! Includes writing, math, reading, and art activities.
Your students can practice estimating and counting with these Christmas-themed sheets.
- 3 posters that give estimating tips
- 7 Christmas-themed sheets for the students to estimate and check how many (up to 101)
Writing Prompts Inspired By Christmas Songs:
A set of eight December writing prompts inspired by popular Christmas songs like The Twelve Days of Christmas, Let It Snow, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year, and more!
- 8 sheets with the writing prompts and lines
- 8 sheets with the prompts, space for a plan, and lines
- 8 task cards with the prompts listed (if you’d rather task card format)
- 8 Christmas-themed writing papers
If You Take a Mouse to the Movies Comprehension Questions:
12 Comprehension questions to go along with the book If You Take a Mouse to the Movies by Laura Numeroff. Includes literal, inferring, main idea, author's purpose questions, and more.
Display the question(s) after a read aloud or use the sheet with all of the questions for reference. Sheets with lines for students to write answers are included as well as two one-page responses to the story.
Disguise a Gingerbread Man:
Make creative disguises for the gingerbread man! He doesn’t want to spend the whole month of December running. Help him by making him look like something else like a zebra or vase of flowers.
- Gingerbread man template
- Letter to the class from the gingerbread man
- 2 Brainstorming sheets for you to choose from
Gingerbread Man Puppet:
- speech bubble sheets for brainstorming what your puppet will say
- paper bag puppet option
- popsicle stick puppet option
- finger puppet option
- list of different gingerbread man story versions