This Christmas Bundle is truly thought out and integrated to fit a classroom's needs. This bundle works with elements found everyday in the classroom, but adds the Christmas charm to keep kids engaged over the holidays, but maintaining an educational approach.
This packet includes: (with opportunities throughout to write/draw/label/add details/hold discussions)
- creative writing
- problem & solution
- wish lists (both for younger and older students)
- letter to Santa
- Diagrams (Comparing bears, gingerbread, reindeer & and extras in a venn diagram)
- Charts (Rudolph, Elves, Santa, and Gingerbread)
- Label Settings
- Science & Social Studies throughout with holiday theme and extra chit chat
- Follow directions, positional words & measurement
- Addition/Subtraction - model problems or stories
- Counting forward
- Matching word numbers to sets
- One to one correspondence
& critical thinking along the way.
Please take a look at the preview! I had a lot of fun making this unit with my classes in mind when I was making it.
It is common core aligned!
*Christmas and Winter Themed (does not include other holidays)