This Christmas card activity will keep your students busy cutting, coloring, yarn threading, drawing and writing.
Preparation for this project:
- Download the card (may use card stock if you choose)
- If you are running short on classroom time, you may want to go ahead and cut the cards out before class.
- Kid's craft scissors
- Yarn colors of your choice
- Hand held three-hole punch
- Have your students color all three pages. The third page of the card is left blank so each student may personalize it by using their creativity such as drawing a manger scene or the star of Bethlehem.
- Have your students fill in the "To" line and the "From" line.
- Pass out the craft scissors.
- When your students have finished cutting out their Christmas cards, using the hand held three hole punch, punch three holes on the left side.
- Then pass out the yarn to each student and have them put the yarn in the three holes.
Fun and easy to do for students and best of all the message is clear!