Here is a must! Each year, we try to find a new original way to make our Christmas cards. Here is a simple but extremely efficient project.
You will need colored markers, a black permanent marker (only a few should be enough, the children can share them), glossy paper, and construction paper for the card itself.
At the end of the file, you will find templates for the lettering and tree for the completed cards. These can be useful for supporting younger students or just for finishing the cards more simply and quickly. When possible, it's better for students to create their own card and lettering. But if time is short...
Realizable in two periods.
Merry Christmas to you!
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.