Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This fun, easy Christmas card craft will inspire your students to make memories, get creative, and make a cheerful card for someone special. No cutting, no prep, and only a few optional supplies make these cards a super Christmastime craft!
Included with this resource:
1. Instructions for creating Christmas cards, with photos
2. 15 different Christmas tree options
3. An optional inside page with lines for writing a Christmas message
4. There are two versions for each page, one with a Merry Christmas message and one with a Happy Holidays message.
• Cards may be simply colored and cut out or, as shown in the photos, colorful ornament and background embellishments such as sequins, buttons, pom poms, etc. may be added for fun.
• Printing on cardstock will make the cards sturdier for adding embellishments.
By purchasing this product, you own a license for one teacher only for personal use in your classroom. Licenses are non-transferable and cannot be passed from one teacher to another. If the teacher who purchases this license leaves the classroom or changes schools, the license and materials leave with that teacher. No part of this resource is to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire team, grade level, school or district without purchasing the correct number of licenses. Using this file, in whole or in part, to create another product, either free or for purchase, is prohibited.
All material included in this resource belongs to Ford's Board LLC. Included with purchase is a license to use the material, however you do not own the material. You may not upload any portion of this resource to the internet in any format.