Christmas Writing - Create Your Own Christmas Carol: Looking for a festive activity that gives your students an opportunity to be creative? This Christmas carol activity allows students to easily write their own carol based on a variety of their own holiday favorites. For some added fun, have your students record their carol and present their new holiday song to the class!
Each section of the carol requires students to write something different
• Verse 1
• Verse 2
• Verse 3
: Fill in the blanks for any three of the following sentences below. These sentences will comprise the first verse in your carol.
December 25th is____________________.
Rudolf did not get____________________.
The wreath was _____________________.
The ornament was___________________.
Mrs. Claus acted like_________________.
Looking for more FUN, ENGAGING and CREATIVE products for the holiday season?
- Christmas Escape Room
- Christmas Cookie Character Analysis
- Ugly Christmas Sweater Activity
- Christmas Tree Character Analysis
- Christmas Career Project
- Advent Calendar Holiday Countdown Prompts
- Dear Santa - Friendly Letter Writing
- December Journal Writing Prompts
- Persuasive Letter to Santa
- Creative Christmas Newspaper Article
- Create Your Own Christmas Carol
- Christmas Vacation Newspaper Article
- Christmas/Holiday Essay Outline
★ Click *HERE*
to go to the individual product links
(above) and click *HERE*
for the Christmas Writing Bundle
© The Classroom Sparrow