This cause and effect game has a winter and Christmas theme. Students create their own bingo cards by choosing, cutting out, then attaching 24 causes onto a blank card. During the game, an effect is read aloud, and students cover the matching cause if it is on their card. There is also a follow-up assessment. Great for the whole class or small groups!
Here is what you get when you purchase this resource:
• Choose-and-cut card with 30 choices of causes (1 page)
• Blank bingo card (1 page)
• 30 calling cards featuring effects, causes also included (4 pages)
• Cause and effect assessment (1 page)
• Assessment answer key (1 page)
• Bingo in the Classroom ideas (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► See more Bingo Games
for building vocabulary, practice, review & test prep.
► CLICK HERE to follow me
for updates about new products, sales info & more!