"Christmas Center Time Fun For Math and Literacy"
This Christmas pack is filled with four math and four literacy centers that are engaging with learning filled fun!
These Christmas math and literacy centers include:
* Clip It and Go! ~ Students listen for the ending sound on a picture card and clip the correct ENDING sound with a clothespin.
* A Present Full of Blends ~ Students choose picture cards and take turns to see who can fill up their blend card first! What a BLLLast!!
* Ho Ho Ho...Digraphs Here We Go! ~ Students choose a picture card and listen for the beginning sound digraph. They then match its picture to the recording sheet and dab/color the correct digraph.
* Stocking Filled Vowel Sort ~ Students choose picture cards and listen for its medial vowel sound and place it on the correct vowel mat.
* Gift Comparison ~ Students count and compare objects and place them on the correct greater than, less than, or equal to, mat. A recording sheet is also included:)
* Counting On Elves ~ Students choose a number card and count on from that number as they move game pieces through the "festive" game board. What fun! Differentiation includes board game/cards for numbers 1-20 and 20-50.
* Elf Spin ~ Students spin an "elf spinner". They check what ten frame they land on and then match it to the number on the recording sheet/mat. Differentiation includes spinners and sheets for numbers 1-10 and 11-20.
* Make a List ~ Students roll dice and add the dots together as they record their addition sentences on a recording sheet.
This is the first of our holiday/month, math and literacy stations. BE LOOKING FOR MORE TO COME IN THE COMING MONTHS!!!!!!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!