PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
13.09 MB | 96 pages
Bring the magic of the season into your classroom with these Santa - Christmas Centers and Circle Time lessons that are designed especially for preschool and Pre-K students!
It includes 5 Circle Time Lessons:
1. Christmas Favorites - Creating a Graph
2. SANTA - song to the tune of BINGO
3. Rudolph the Reindeer - Poem and Movement activity to practice colors, rhymes, and following oral directions
4. Christmas Grid Game - Patterns and Logical Reasoning
5. Jingle Bell Rhymes - Practice identifying rhyming pairs of words
This unit also includes: Literacy Centers:
1. Visual Discrimination - 2 games (Ornaments and Trees)
2. Cookies and Milk - C/M Beginning Sound Sort
3. "Cookies for Santa" - original emergent reader book
1. Counting Trees - Counting and number identification to 9
2. Ornament Color Patterns
1. Letters to Santa - 10 templates that are just-right for a child's first letter to Santa, in color and B&W
2. Word Wall Cards
3. Christmas words - Writing Center practice
The unit is full of Santa and reindeer activities. It is meant for a secular celebration of Christmas. Click on the PREVIEW above to see what's included.