Bring the magic of the season into your classroom with these Santa - Christmas Centers and Circle Time lessons that are designed especially for preschool and Pre-K students!
It includes 5 Circle Time Lessons:
1. Christmas Favorites - Creating a Graph
2. SANTA - song to the tune of BINGO
3. Rudolph the Reindeer - Poem and Movement activity to practice colors, rhymes, and following oral directions
4. Christmas Grid Game - Patterns and Logical Reasoning
5. Jingle Bell Rhymes - Practice identifying rhyming pairs of words
This unit also includes:
1. Visual Discrimination - 2 games (Ornaments and Trees)
2. Cookies and Milk - C/M Beginning Sound Sort
3. "Cookies for Santa" - original emergent reader book
1. Counting Trees - Counting and number identification to 9
2. Ornament Color Patterns
1. Letters to Santa - 10 templates that are just-right for a child's first letter to Santa, in color and B&W
2. Word Wall Cards
3. Christmas words - Writing Center practice
The unit is full of Santa and reindeer activities. It is meant for a secular celebration of Christmas. Click on the PREVIEW
above to see what's included.
$$$ This unit is included in a Money Saving Bundle. Save a BUNDLE by buying the BUNDLE! $$$
If you like this product, check out these other "Centers and Circle Time Units"
Transportation - Centers and Circle Time
Winter - Centers and Circle Time
Going to School - Centers and Circle Time
Fall - Centers and Circle Time
Apple - Centers and Circle Time
Nutrition - Centers and Circle Time
Summer - Centers and Circle Time
Colors - Rainbow Centers and Circle Time
Spring Centers and Circle Time
Love - Valentine Centers and Circle Time
Be sure to "Follow" Play to Learn Preschool on TpT so you will get notifications each time a new unit is added!
Thanks for leaving feedback after downloading this product!
Enjoy playing and learning with your children today!
©Play to Learn Preschool
★ Sign Up for my FREE newsletter!