This class writing project
is fun from start to finish! Modeled on Mary Elting's picture book, Q is for Duck, the first page asks a question, and the second answers it.
(For example, "A is for Christmas. Why?" "Because of the angel on top of the Christmas tree.") Children illustrate both pages--the first with a generic Christmas picture, the second with a specific illustration to match their answer. This class book of riddles is as fun to make as it is to read!
This resource includes:
• 3 cover choices
• A page for each letter of the alphabet
• The "Because" page
• A word bank of Christmas words (gathered from books my students have made over the years) in case your kids get stumped!
• Complete EASY directions!
Please see the PREVIEW above for a closer look at this resource.
MORE HOLIDAY FUN FROM MY TEACHERS PAY TEACHERS STORE!
• IT'S PARTY TIME! Christmas Party Time! 6 Easy-Prep Games
• The Gingerbread Man Reader's Theater & Puppet Fun!
• Christmas Poetry Writing Frames
• Christmas Trivia Task Card Fun - Bingo & More!
You can find more Christmas games, activities, and resources HERE.
Save money by building a custom bundle!
It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.