Also included in
- This unit is packed full of 12 Days of Christmas Projects. It is all perfectly planned out for you and will save you hours of holiday planning; complete with a schedule and detailed lesson plans to get you through it all. There is an equal mix of keeping to the standards and having fun with crafts.$14.50$22.00Save $7.50
- Close Reading is a method for teaching students how to read for comprehension and how to get the most out of what they read. It is best used with Science and Social Studies Informational Text. Hop on over to our BLOG to read about how it is best used in the Classroom. CLICK HEREEach Close Reading un$27.75$41.50Save $13.75
This is a mini unit all around Candy Canes! It includes Christmas Close Reading Articles, Christmas Informational Writing and a Christmas Science Lab all using Candy Canes.
This is an easy to use unit that will give your students some Christmas cheer while following standards at the same time. All lessons are step by step guided and you can just print and go! This will save you hours of planning time.
This includes various differentiated close reading articles about candy canes, lessons on inference writing, informational writing activities and ends with a fun science experiment. All the lessons are differentiated and will fit the needs of several levels. This unit can easily last a whole week and can be used in small groups, independently or as a whole group lesson.
- Close Reading Articles (2 Different Articles/3 Levels/2 Designs)
- At least two weeks of Lessons
- Close Reading Steps
- Close Reading Lessons
- Inference Lessons
- Informational Writing Lessons
- Informational Writing Activities
- Candy Cane Experiment (Lab Book, Step by Step Instructions)
- Coloring Pages
- Word Search
The Candy Cane Science Experiment can be purchased separately.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. Sometimes new products are on sale the first 24 hours that they are uploaded. It pays to follow!
As always, please contact me with any questions.
Thank you so much,
Special Treat Friday, Heather McKinsey