Also included in
- Finding time during the school day for your students to practice their basic facts can be challenging. You will love how easy it is to prepare these Christmas Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Printable Worksheets Bundle for your class. My students LOVED Math Color By Number Resources and youPrice $4.32Original Price $6.00Save $1.68
- You will love the no prep, print and quickly pass out to students ease of these 40 Christmas Color By Number Addition and Subtraction student worksheets AND 40 Answer Keys! Your students will adore these FORTY Christmas Color By Number worksheets while learning and reviewing important skills at thePrice $18.38Original Price $28.73Save $10.35
Finding time during the school day for your students to practice their basic facts can be challenging. You will love how easy it is to prepare these Christmas Color By Number Addition Printables for your class. My students LOVED Math Color By Number Resources and your students will too!
The pages in these Christmas Color By Number Addition Printables are so adorable your boys and girls will love them! This addition color by number includes five pages for introducing or reviewing addition. Addition is an essential skill to master in first and second grade. Students need to know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Each page in this Christmas Color By Number Addition Printables Resource reinforce those addition skills by focusing on mixed addition ONLY. Your students will adore these Christmas Color By Number Addition Worksheets while learning and reviewing important addition skills at the same time! Each page in the resource has between 15 to 20 problems focusing on mixed addition skills only. With the FIVE Answer Keys also included, this helps you quickly and efficiently check your students work in a very short amount of time.
- Jennifer M. said, "Thank you for providing this resource! I love the differentiation and my students love fun activities like this!"
- Hannah Bouchard (TpT Seller) said, "Great for those days when you are running low on energy and need something a little different. I liked that these were differentiated. I could give kids something they were able to do alone and they had fun!"
- Susan M. said, "My students loved this resource! They look great outside on our wall display."
** Additional Important Information **
In this resource, I have no problems on the human's skin, allowing your students to select any skin tone color. The directions read, "Pick your own hair color and skin tone." This also allows for some creativity after their work is done by selecting additional colors of their choice for the borders and other blank remaining areas.
This feature is a real hit with my teacher buyers!
These high interest black and white printables are great for seat work, homework, small group work, substitute teacher folders, sub tubs, the possibilities are endless!
- Christmas Color By Number Addition and Subtraction Bundle
- Christmas Color By Number Addition and Subtraction BIG Bundle
* Five Total Pages of Student Work Which Each Page Focusing on Mixed Addition Skills
- Page One - This Mixed Addition Christmas Color By Number page is a Folder Cover. This page is a cute, colorful cover for your personal teacher files. Attach to the front of a folder, keep all your pages inside the folder, place into your file cabinet, and you are all ready for next year with this easily identified color by number folder cover.
- Page Two - Mixed Addition is what is included on this Christmas Color By Number Page. This adorable Christmas Color By Number page has two Christmas Bells with red and green ribbons!
- Page Three - Mixed Addition is what is included on this Christmas Color By Number Page. This cute Christmas Color By Number page has an adorable Christmas gingerbread man! He is my favorite and your students will love working on their math problems with his cute, cute, cute smile!
- Page Four - Mixed Addition is what is included on this Christmas Color By Number Page. This adorable Christmas Color By Number page is a great big Christmas present! You and your students will love it and guessing what gift might be inside!
- Page Five - Mixed Addition is what is included on this Christmas Color By Number Page. This cute Christmas Color By Number page has a colorful Christmas stocking with bubbles floating around it that need to be solved too!
- Page Six - Mixed Addition is what is included on this Christmas Color By Number Page. This cute Christmas Color By Number page has SANTA! We saved the best for last, this page makes a wonderful Christmas bulletin board!
- Pages Seven - Eleven - Five Matching Pages of Answer Keys Too!
Pages Twelve to Twenty-Three:
** BONUS FILE **
Added in March 2022 Twelve Pages of my Newly Revised new letter from me - An Introduction to Color By Numbers, Task Cards, and Center Game Lessons, Including Math Center Ideas for Your Classroom!
** PLEASE NOTE **
This new, free bonus file is not included in the TPT description page count.
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Print all the pages and bind together for your fast finisher students to have a Christmas Mini-Addition Math Book focusing only on ADDITION.
>>> Please see the preview photos and preview file for exact details with real pictures of what this Christmas Color By Number Addition Printable Worksheets Resource includes. <<<
*** Terrific Teaching Tip ***
Terrific for an Emergency Sub Tub or Homework!
- A Color By Number Gift Coloring Book
- A Christmas Party Activity
- Math Center Assignments
- Fine Motor Skills Work
- Small Math Group Lessons
- Math Workstations
- Morning Work Worksheet
- Remediation and RTI Groups
- Clip Board Work Time
- Seat Work
- Substitute Teacher Folders
- Indoor Recess
- Homework Packets
- Morning Work Tubs
- Independent Practice
- Early Finishers
- Emergency Sub Tubs
- Morning Math Buckets
- After School Tutoring
- Early Morning Arrival Students
- Early Morning Tutoring
- Indoor Recess
- And so much more!
* Five Addition Color By Number Pages
* Five Addition Color By Number Pages Matching Answer Keys
* 1 Teacher Organizational Folder Cover
* Twelve page letter with ideas, tips, and lesson plans for using Center Games, Task Cards, and Color By Number in your classroom! (This new bonus resource is not included in the total page count of this resource's TpT description.)
*** CLASSROOM IDEA ***
Terrific for your Emergency Substitute Folder for morning work, let the substitute teacher have a few minutes to read your plans while the children work on their addition and color!
Fluently add and subtract within 5.
Use addition and subtraction within 20 to solve word problems involving situations of adding to, taking from, putting together, taking apart, and comparing, with unknowns in all positions, e.g., by using objects, drawings, and equations with a symbol for the unknown number to represent the problem.
Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem. For example, subtract 10 - 8 by finding the number that makes 10 when added to 8.
Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10. Use strategies such as counting on, making ten, decomposing a number leading to a ten, using the relationship between addition and subtraction, and creating equivalent but easier or known sums.
Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies. By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.
Don’t forget that all my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.
© Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas
Resource Title: Christmas Color By Number Addition