Also included in
- Get $145 worth of free products with our entire year bundle! 50+ activities and resources in Google Slides to use with your 2nd grade students. Back to School activities, agenda slides, vocabulary digital notebook, biography report templates, parent teacher conference slides, graphic organizers, couPrice $149.00Original Price $290.50Save $141.50
- 8 engaging, digital activities for the Great Kindness Challenge, researching with biography templates, practicing self-love and mindfulness, sending digital Valentines, using Jamboard for morning meeting and Super Bowl predictions, and more!You'll save 35% by buying this BUNDLE! What products are inPrice $29.00Original Price $54.00Save $25.00
- 11 interactive math resources that you don't have to create! Give your students practice subtracting with regrouping, counting coins and bills, creating arrays, practicing place value, and more. All resources are aligned to the 2nd Grade Common Core standards. How can these digital math activities bPrice $24.00Original Price $47.50Save $23.50
Engage your students with this digital, 2- digit addition and subtraction activity for Hanukkah and Christmas. Students will practice adding and subtracting with multiples of 10, a skill critical for mental math and solving more challenging problems, to unveil a mystery picture. Save paper, NO-PREP, and your students will love using their computers to make a dreidel, reindeer, elf, and more!
- Extra mental math practice during December
- During math or holiday centers
- The last week before winter break
- As an early finisher activity
- Send as homework
- Use for distance learning
- A prefect calm activity for your wound-up students during December
(Holidays Around the World, New Year's Resolutions, Biography Writing Project, I Have a Dream Activity, Self-Love and Mindfulness Valentine's Activity)
No, this product is only compatible with laptops and desktop computers. Do not purchase for your students with iPad or tablet devices.
Students will use Google Slides to complete the mystery pictures. Click the PREVIEW to see how it works. Each puzzle contains these types of problems:
30 + 55 =
24 + 40 =
66 - 30 =
⋆ 5 Mystery Puzzles in Google Slides
↪ Christmas Tree - 40 problems
↪ Dreidel - 42 problems
↪ Reindeer - 43 problems
↪ Elf- 46 problems
↪ Menorah - 60 problems
⋆ Directions for completing the puzzles
⋆ Instructions for sharing the link (via Google Classroom or other) with students and viewing their completed work
⋆ Completed pictures that serve as answer keys
Note: There are video directions through SafeShare on slide 1 for your students, but if you're remote, you can also demonstrate how to complete the activity with your students over Zoom/Google Meet before assigning it to them.
Encourage students to use their mouse if they have one.
Students will solve an addition or subtraction problem and drag the indicated colored box over the answer located on the 100's chart. They'll continue this process until the picture is revealed. Some of the addition and subtraction problems are hidden. Students will simply right-click on the box with the math problems, click "Order" then "Send to back" and new problems will appear for them to solve.
They're great for students and teachers who are just starting to use Google Slides and also those already Google Slides savvy. Share these activities through Google Classroom or simply share the links.
*NOTE: When you purchase this product, the license can be used for one classroom, not an entire grade level or school. Please purchase multiple licenses if it will be used by more than one teacher. Thank you.
- Kathryn Averkamp - email@example.com
- Google Certified Educator
- Master’s degree in Educational Technology
- Taught each grade K-4 over the past 11 years
- Awarded Teacher of the Year for the 2019-2020 school year
- Click here to get notified when we add new digital resources.
♥ Don't forget you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review after you purchase products.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐More Google Activities ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
December and January Resources
Valentine's Day Resources
• Digital Valentines - send them digitally!
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Student of the Day/Week Digital Posters & Class Book
• Printable Growth Mindset and Inspirational Quote Posters
• Entire Year Ultimate Google Slides BUNDLE (Growth Mindset, Reading Logs, Sharing Projects, more)
Learn Google Classroom for Teachers
• FREE PDF Guide to Google Classroom
• The Ultimate Video Course for Using Google in Your Classroom
Start mastering Google Classroom and creating interactive Google Slides activities and self-grading assessments in Google Forms. This complete video course will teach you everything you need to know about using Google accounts in your classroom. You’ll get instant access to more than 35 easy-to-follow videos that I created specifically for beginners
• Distance Learning Writing Prompt Journal "My At-Home Adventure."
• Digital Reading Logs and Graphic Organizers
• Digital Vocabulary Notebook For Any Subject
• Digital Stickers: Improvement Needed + Motivational
• Mother's Day Cards in Google Slides
• Add and Subtract within 20 Word Problems (Great for review/assessment)
• Repeated Addition, Arrays, Equal Groups (Great for review/assessment)
• Entire Year Digital Multiplication Mystery Pictures in Google Slides
• Counting Coins and Bills Activities and Assessment
• Subtraction - Regroup or Not?
• Subtraction with Regrouping Word Problems Review (Topic 6 Envision)
• Me on a Map Digital Flipbook + Landforms Digital Flipbook
• Google Slides Sharing Projects (Timelines, Family Traditions, Community Workers Current Events)
• Communities: Rural, Urban, and Suburban in Google Slides (+ Google Earth!)
Beginning of the Year