I have create this Christmas coloring to keep the students busy while learning during the last days of school before the holidays.
We know that children love coloring, so why not make coloring an enriching activity by reviewing our art language. Review the notions of patterns, alternation, kinds of lines, and orientation (horizontal, vertical, diagonal).
This document contains:
- 1 sheet with the instructions for the students.
- 2 pictures. A masculine elf and a feminine elf.
- The 2 pictures above, but with the elves holding a blank streamer.
The children can write their own message.
You can reproduce these pictures as many times as you need for YOUR students.
Please read the copyrights below.
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.