Are you teaching division, needing to review division, or about to start division? Then this 40+ resource is for you!
I created this resource to review and practice our common core division skills during the month of December.
It contains a total of 13 activities for Division! There are 9 Printables and 4 Math Centers. The printables require no prep...just print and go! The Math Centers are available in color and black and white.
All answer keys are included.
Here is what you get:
1. Candy Cane Division (Word Problems)
2. Intepreting Remainders (Word Problems)
3. Dividing by 1 Digit Divisors
4. Dividing with Decimals
5. Elves Doing Division (Traditional Method)
6. Elves Doing Division (Partial Quotients Method)
7-9. 3 Dividing With Santa Decimal Printables
10-12. Ornament Division Math Task Cards (1 Digit Divisors, 2 Digit Divisors, and Decimals)
13. Word Problem Sort and Solve
Check out my other Christmas Math Centers that are common core aligned!
I also have winter themed ones available as well!