Need a great Christmas-themed reading game? This partner or small group activity uses dice and elements of tic tac toe to create a fun critical thinking game. Students roll the dice, then compare or contrast two winter or Christmas people, places, or things. A correct answer gets a marker for that square, with the goal of earning 3-in-a-row horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Great for the month of December!
Check out the preview to read more about Tic Tac Roll and its many variations. This game is especially wonderful to use in a teacher-directed RTI reading group for 20-30 minutes. I have also included a page of illustrated vocabulary words if students need the extra help when playing the game.
The following items are included:
• Tic Tac Roll Christmas Compare and Contrast dice game, in color (1 page)
• Tic Tac Roll Christmas Compare and Contrast dice game, in BW (1 page)
• Christmas Compare and Contrast vocabulary pictures (1 page)
• Compare and Contrast recording sheet (1 page)
• Compare and Contrast key (1 page)
• Tic Tac Roll game directions (1 page)
• TOU & Credits (1 page)
I’d appreciate your purchase, your rating, and your feedback.
Thank you from The Brighter Rewriter!
► CLICK HERE to follow me for new product notifications, special discounts & other fun stuff!