Two sets for the price of one! If you have never used vocabulary/picture puzzles, now is the time to try them.
Why use picture vocabulary puzzle cards?
* They support vocabulary development across subjects.
* The colorful illustrations provide a visual prompt for improved memorization.
* They’re great in a pocket chart as a word wall.
* They promote interactive learning and are self-correcting.
* They support students with learning disabilities and English language learners.
* They help students make connections and, therefore, increase their knowledge.
* They can be used with various games.
* They are useful for writing sentences and stories.
* They are helpful in learning about categories.
* They may be used in stations.
* They work well for individual or pairs of students, small groups and even with a class.
* They’re great for formative assessments.
* Print once and use for years!
Here’s what’s included:
*60 jigsaw puzzle pieces with visual prompts
*60 jigsaw puzzle pieces with compound words
*Center Sign (you can resize)
*Vocabulary word chain worksheet using word relationships
*Holiday Greetings: create your postcard worksheet *Worksheet: What’s the question? (One for each set) *Rules for games: “Go Fish” and “Vocabulary Compound Christmas Game”
I designed each puzzle set, so there is only one correct match. Store a set in a baggie with the station sign showing.
My other Christmas resources you might like:
*Christmas Category Game
*Christmas Flashcards: Images with Sayings
*Wreath Puzzle for Christmas and Winter Holidays
*Christmas Saying Shape Poem
*Geometry: Making a Three-dimensional Tree