Also included in
- Keep your students engaged right before the break with this fun and engaging bundle! This Christmas reading comprehension bundle includes two Christmas reading comprehension passages and questions, context clues coloring activities, and a fun making inferences activity! This bundle includes two ChriPrice $7.15Original Price $11.00Save $3.85
- Make context clues practice fun and engaging with these context clues color by number worksheets! Students will love these coloring worksheets so much that they won’t even realize they are practicing a very important skill! This easy print and go resource provides easy to follow directions for studePrice $16.10Original Price $23.00Save $6.90
- Looking for fun and engaging resources that also focus on reading comprehension skills? This reading comprehension mega bundle offers standards-based resources and major savings! These no-prep activities are so fun and engaging that you’ll want to use them right away! These ready-to-use reading compPrice $60.50Original Price $120.75Save $60.25
- Keep your students engaged before the holidays with this money-saving holiday & seasonal reading comprehension mega bundle! These ready-to-use resources include differentiated reading comprehension passages and questions, context clues color by number activities, and making inferences and citingPrice $50.00Original Price $77.75Save $27.75
Using context clues to determine the meaning of unknown words is an important reading comprehension skill. This Christmas context clues color by number activity provides fun practice that will engage your students! This print-and-go resource is also perfect for stations and sub plans.
Upper elementary and middle school students still love to color, but there isn’t a lot of time for fun activities. Your students will love coloring in a mystery image by using context clues to determine the meaning of unknown words.
This resource includes:
- Thirty Context Clues Sentences
- Three mystery images
- Answer key
This resource is perfect for reviewing context clues. It is great for an engaging lesson or for early finishers. It would also be ideal to use the day before Christmas break.
Your students will love guessing what their image is as they work on this activity. This resource is a great way to decorate your classroom with student work.
Save money with the bundle!
The includes this activity, , , and .