These Christmas Cootie Catchers/Fortune Tellers are a fast and fun way to consolidate spelling, math fluency 1-5 and beginning sounds.
How To Play (briefly):
- Working in pairs children choose a picture then the Cootie Catcher is moved forward and back while the word is spelled.
- They then choose a math question, say the answer and then move the Catcher that many times.
- When the final math question is chosen and answered the flap is opened to reveal a picture and the children decide what its starting sound is.
- If unsure they can refer to the picture chart.
• Assembly instructions
• 4 different Cootie Catchers (4 in black and white, 4 with colored pictures)
• A picture chart containing all the pictures used for beginning sounds.
If you have any questions regarding this product please type your question into my Ask a Question tab, or email me at email@example.com
For more ideas and freebies please visit my blog, Liz’s Early Learning Spot.
I wish you happy teaching and learning!
ALL PRODUCTS 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS.
Click on the star above to follow me and keep posted on new products.
Other Word Work Products
50 Teeny Tiny Books: CVC & Sight Word Sentences to Read and Write
CVC Mazes: 80 CVC Words to Discover and Write
CVC Play Dough Mats: 105 CVC Words + 11 Nonsense Words to Make and Write
Find-A-Word Scenes: First Grade, Primer and Pre-primer Dolch Sight Words BUNDLE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License