Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
This Christmas-themed resource relates to reading and writing numbers in figures and words and simple tallying work.
Consolidate and assess children's learning in previous weeks - counting and reading and writing numbers in words and figures.
You could laminate the activity worksheets that are in color - Counting presents under the Christmas trees and How many baubles on the reindeer? - for repeated use with dry-erase pens.
- Worksheet - counting baubles on the reindeer numbers up to 5 (in color) (3 pages)
- Worksheet - counting baubles on the reindeer numbers up to 5 (in black and white) (3 pages)
- Counting presents under the Christmas tree numbers up to ten (9 pages)
- Cut and Paste activity (13 pages)- Students read the number word and then cut out the same number of presents to glue under the tree. There is a separate sheet with presents to cut out and glue onto Activity Sheet 1 - numbers up to 20
- Please Help Santa worksheets (7 pages) - Matching numbers to number word activity - students draw a line from each house number to match the number word on Santa's sack so that he can deliver the presents to the correct house- numbers up to 20
- Worksheets (x2) on tallying and answering 10 questions (Answer Sheet included) - Students count the Christmas pictures for Worksheet 1 and 2 and complete the tally chart. For Worksheet 2 students answer 10 questions.
Worksheet 1: Students tally up to 5
Worksheet 2: Students tally up to 10
Thank you for visiting my store.
Please browse around my store for other time-saving products.