Christmas Craft, Activities & Writing Prompts
Reindeer Holly Wreath
Use these fun Christmas craft printables to create a Reindeer themed Christmas craftivity. You can hang it from the ceiling, or display it on your bulletin boards and classroom doors to showcase your students’ writing while celebrating the holiday season..
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match Christmas themed printables to create a fun craftivity to suit your students’ needs including:
- 2 page wreath options (Easy and more complex for students of all levels.)
- 1 page holly leaves (These can be used with this craft or on their own.)
- 1 page holly berries
- 2 page with the deer face and ears
- 1 page antlers
- 1 page cut and paste nose
- 1 page cut and paste inner ear
- 1 page Christmas lights (These can be used with this craft or on their own. They make a great border for bulletin boards and classroom doors.)
- 3 inserts (lined, primary lined, and blank for directed drawing or illustration activities)
- 2 pages matching Christmas themed writing paper for larger writing activities, writing prompts or drawing activities.
- Detailed instructions
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts, a variety of craftivity options and other useful suggestions.
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this Christmas craft, check out my other Christmas and winter themed Craftivities:
Santa Christmas Craft, Activities, and Writing Prompts
Winter Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Snowman
Winter Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Snow Globe
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more freebies, graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Keywords: Christmas Craft, Christmas Craftivity, Reindeer Craft, Rudolph Craft.