Christmas Craft, Activities & Writing Prompts
Santa and Ornament Wreath
Use these fun Christmas craft printables to create a Santa themed Christmas craftivity. You can hang it from the ceiling, or display it on your bulletin boards and classroom doors to showcase your students’ writing.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match printables to create a fun craftivity to suit your students’ needs including:
- 1 page blank christmas ornaments (for a cut and paste craft or to have your students create their own ornaments)
- 1 page decorated christmas ornaments coloring sheet with nine different styles of tree ornaments (These can be used with this craft or on their own.)
- 1 page with Santa’s face, ears and nose
- 1 page with Santa’s beard, mustache, eye brows, and hat fur
- 1 page with santa’s hat
- 3 inserts (lined, primary lined, and blank for directed drawing or illustration activities)
- 2 pages matching writing paper for larger writing activities, writing prompts or drawing activities.
- 1 page wreath outline
- Detailed craft instructions
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories and poems, writing prompts, a variety of craftivity options and other useful suggestions.
- This craftivity can be made “as is” or enlarged onto 11x17 construction paper if you prefer a larger craft.
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
If you like this Christmas craft, check out my other Christmas and winter themed Craftivities:
Reindeer Christmas Craft, Activities, and Writing Prompts
Winter Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Snowman
Winter Crafts, Activities and Writing Prompts - Snow Globe
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more freebies, graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Key Words: Christmas Craft, Christmas Craftivity, Santa Craft, Christmas Ornaments