This is one of my all time favorite Bulletin Boards and craftivities I do during the school year!
"The Stockings Were Hung..." consists of the following:
1) Stocking Craft - students practice their fine motor skills by threading white yarn to sew their paper stocking. They also decorate their stocking with their photo and cotton balls! (template for stocking, directions, and supplies list included)
2) two writing activities are included to create a bulletin board with the stocking craft
- A letter to Santa stationary (2 different stationary versions included in both color and black and white)
- Christmas Wishlist stationary (color and black and white)
3) Title for bulletin board as well as description and directions for recreating this adorable bulletin board!
I hope you try this craftivity out as well as the bulletin board! It is always a popular one with the kids and parents!