It's a craft! It's an activity! It's a CRAFTIVITY! Have you scrabbled on your first day back from Thanksgiving Break? I sure have! Why not try something different this year?
This holiday craftivity was designed with you in mind! The kids can stay busy coloring the beautiful graphics on this printable and add their name, wants, and needs.
Then, students will cut along each item. I added square boxes around all of the versions so the students have a guide for cutting (which is very important for our little ones!)
Finally, they will glue their pictures on 2" strip(s) of construction paper which can be cut in advance, using the Wish List as the header.
In addition to keeping the students engaged, this will be a cute project that they can see on a bulletin board or take home to share with their family to start a conversation about the holidays!
This is also great for a reinforcement for Personal Financial Literacy Standards or Social Studies Standards.
- 25 pages
- Two different graphics to include all students (Santa or Snowman)
- Each version has the standard three pages (header, wants page, needs page)
- Santa version has gift packages for wants and needs
- Snowman version has snowballs for wants and needs
- All versions come with primary lines for younger students and open spaces for older students to add pictures and designs.
Happy Creating this Holiday Season!