Here's a fun and easy Christmas riddle book to make with your class! Students use a writing frame to write simple clues about something which could be in Santa's sack, creating a riddle which asks, "What Am I?" They add a personalized "sack" to the page, then draw and label a picture of what's inside, under the sack (as if it's in Santa's sack). After the riddle is read, lift the sack to reveal the answer to the riddle! Assemble the completed student pages to make a class book your students will love to read over and over again, long after Christmas is over! Also makes a cute, interactive bulletin board! Includes illustrated, step-by-step instructions and templates.
More Christmas fun from my Teachers Pay Teachers store:
• The Gingerbread Man - Reader's Theater Fun!
• Q is for Christmas! A Christmas Alphabet Book to Make With Your Class
• Holly Jolly Math Games - 10 Easy Prep Christmas Addition Games
• Santa Windsock - Free Craftivity
• Who Am I? Read & Write the Room Christmas Riddles
You'll find more holiday products HERE
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.