Want to do all the Christmas math crafts but want to have no prep? These December holiday themed math and literacy crafts are just what you need! These printable and digital Christmas crafts include: addition, 10 more/less place value, retelling activities, synonyms, antonyms, and more!!
Digital versions are included in Google Slides & Seesaw!
You'll find these FIVE crafts (each one comes in a print version & digital version):
- Deck The Halls: Nouns, Verbs, and Adjectives sort OR Nouns & Verbs Sort
- Beginning, Middle, End Present Book: Students create a present book where they will retell the beginning, middle, and end of a holiday book (primary lines and regular lines included)
- Synonym or Antonym Sugar Cookies: Students will write synonyms or antonyms on the sugar cookies and decorate the plate of cookies
- String the Lights: Students will create a string of lights after solving addition problems (4 versions included for differentiation: basic facts, 2-digit plus 1-digit, 2-digit plus 2-digit, and 3-digit plus 3-digit)
- Decorate the Tree: Students will find 10 more/10 less of 2-digit or 3-digit numbers and will decorate the Christmas tree with the ornaments.
You do not need any additional materials besides paper to have your students make these crafts! These are quick, print & go crafts for the busy holiday season in the classroom!
Need more Christmas / Holiday math resources? You might like my Differentiated Holiday Math Centers!
© Simply Creative Teaching