Click here to save 20% by purchasing this resource as part of my Christmas Fun Bundle
Use this in your classroom as:
1. Print the task cards and use them as a stations or centers activity.
2. Project individual story prompts daily as a bell ringer activity.
3. Print and use the worksheets as homework, substitute lesson, as part of your writing workshop.
4. Use any of the prompts as part of your daily writing work.
5. Run a Christmas writing competition.
6. Print and use the worksheets to create a Christmas writing display.
# 20 writing prompts in 3 different formats
# Task Cards (4 per page)
# Projector version as a semi-editable PowerPoint (20 pages)
# Handout version ready to print and go! (20 pages)
The projector file is a semi-editable PowerPoint. This means you can open the file in PowerPoint, you can move the slides around, add your own slides, but you cannot make any changes to the writing prompts.
If you are in a 1:1 school then the digital version of this set can be found here.
Take a look and see what buyers have said about my writing prompts:
♥ “Very easy to use and a great resource” January 29, 2017
♥ “Loved it!!” December 16, 2016
♥ “These are super creative! Love them! Thanks!” December 14, 2016
♥ “Nice resource. Can’t wait to use some of these prompts! Thank you!” December 11, 2016
If you are looking for more ideas for creative writing, you might also be interested in:
1.Man and Nature Description
2.New Year Descriptive Prompts
3.Descriptive Writing for Spring
4.Descriptive Writing for Summer
5.Creative Writing homework tasks
6.Writing Calendars Growing Bundle
Don’t forget to leave me feedback! You will earn TpT credits which means you receive discounts on your next purchase. And I do love receiving your feedback!
Follow my store to receive updates of all my new products and all my offers.
Thank you for visiting my store
at Literature Daydreams