Also included in
- This bundle 372 printable or digital pages to use in celebration of Christmas: dialogue, Sudoku, multiplication and division, compare and contrast, narrative writing, sign language, hidden words, geometry, addition and subtraction, descriptive writing, and more. PRINT: I created PDF versions that yo$20.00$35.45Save $15.45
- This bundle contains 963 printable or digital pages to use in September, October, November, and December: Compare and Contrast, Dialogue, Narrative Writing, Directions, Hypothetical Situations, Word Puzzles, Describing, Analyzing, Personal Letters, Acrostic Writing, A to Z, this or That, Persuasive$32.00$62.98Save $30.98
- Almost 600 pages to use in your classroom throughout December: Christmas, Compare and Contrast, Creative Writing, US States, Foreign Countries, Santa, Snowman, Snowflakes, Geometry, Sudoku, addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Hidden Words, asking Questions, Internet Research Projects, Toys, Tell$26.00$51.00Save $25.00
20 or pages for students to create dialogue between a reindeer and snowman (or snowwoman or snowkid or snowfamily). Each page has a funny picture and a prompt, like:
- Rudolph hears his name called and walks over to the snowwoman. What do they say to each other?
- While playing reindeer games with his friends, Rudolph sees a little girl and asks her if she wants to play. What do they say to each other?
- Two friends take turns trying to hit the other one with a snowball. What do they say to each other?
Each prompt will get your students thinking about dialogue, words that two characters might say to each other.
PRINT: I created a PDF version that you can download on your computer and print for students to use in class or at home. Click on "Add one to cart" and download your copy.
DIGITAL ACTIVITY: I created a digital version with text boxes so students can type in the answers using a computer or tablet (for ). Click on "Create Digital Activity" and link the activities to your Google Classroom. Online Resource. Yes, I already added the interactive layer to each page. Enjoy!
Take a look at the Preview to see sample pages from this packet. And if you want more SNOWMAN activities, then click on these packets:
And if you would like more for writing DIALOGUE, then click on one of these links:
If you would like more CHRISTMAS activities, then look at these packets:
Acrostic Writing at Christmas - 18 pages
Answering Questions at Christmas - 12 pages
Christmas Addition and Subtraction - 50 pages
Christmas (ASL Fingerspelling) - 10 pages
Christmas Dialogue - 20 pages
Christmas - Fun with Postage Stamps - 21 pages
Christmas Math - 150 pages
Christmas Multiplication Tic-Tac-Toe - 30 pages
Christmas Sentences - 10 pages
Christmas Toys on Stamps - 23 pages
Christmas Writing Prompts - 50 pages
Compare and Contrast - Christmas- 20 pages
Describing Things at Christmas - 10 pages
Dialogue with Santa at Christmas - 30 pages
Directions at Christmas - 21 pages
Geometric Activities for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Brainteasers for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Challenges for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Handouts for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Printables for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometric Puzzles for Christmas - 15 pages
Geometry Sudoku on Christmas - 20 pages
Hidden Words at Christmas - 15 pages
Identify the Christmas Shapes - 18 pages
Internet Investigations for Christmas - 22 pages
Simple Sentences at Christmas - 10 pages
Sudoku on Christmas - 20 pages
The Four Operations at Christmas - 24 pages
Write a Paragraph - Christmas - 36 pages
Writing Christmas Stories (Once Upon a Time) - 20 pages
Write Like a Snowman for Christmas - 21 pages