Also included in
- Check out these English Language Arts winter holiday activities! Included is a Christmas activity to help students practice their imagery in a fun and creative way, then there is a New Years activity for students to create a one pager about three growth mindset goals they create!____________________$4.20$5.25Save $1.05
- Exhausted trying to figure out what to do for back to school activities? Trouble with classroom management strategies? Need activities and lessons for finding theme and and character analysis? Need fall and winter holiday lesson plans? Check out this 290+ page bundle containing resources for:- Back$71.80$89.75Save $17.95
- These fun and engaging Holiday activities for middle and high school will have your students practicing growth mindset, writing, imagery, poetry and more! Including activities for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Black History Month, and Valentines Day, this bundle is just what you nee$26.60$33.25Save $6.65
Need a fun and engaging Christmas digital activity for middle or high school? Have your students practice imagery by analyzing the descriptive words in menus from their favorite restaurant! Students will then create their own Christmas menu using imagery to describe their favorite Christmas food, beverages or desserts!
1. Teacher Directions
2. Warm-Up for students to:
- Access any background knowledge they have of imagery and the five senses
- Help students identify common foods/beverages associated with Christmas and their favorites
- Strong attention-grabbing words to describe food.
3. Imagery Info Sheet detailing the types of imagery and relation to the five senses!
4. List of 64 descriptive menu words to help students create their menu!
Example words from list: tantalizing, exquisite, robust, decadent etc.
5. Worksheet for students to analyze the menu of their favorite restaurants to help them practice identifying examples of imagery!
6. Menu Templates
Students create their own menu describing their favorite Christmas foods, beverages and/or desserts using imagery!
1. Appetizer + Entree + Dessert
2. Beverage + Appetizer + Entree + Dessert
3. Dessert ONLY menu
- Black and white
- Version for students to color in and decorate
- Multi-colored version
7. Rubric for each menu template
Want more activities for holidays? Save by purchasing my Holiday Activities for Middle and High School bundle!
Product Pages: 16
Total Pages: 23
File Type: PDF
FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO OPEN A ZIP FILE:
Create Your Own Digital Version!
Use the TpT Digital Activity tool add notes, annotations and even movable pieces, and then assign to students via a sharable link OR to Google Classroom™!
Here are some helpful resources on using the TpT Digital Activity Tool!
Resources That Might Interest You:
☆ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted about new products.
☆ Want to earn TPT credits that can get you a discount on your next purchase? Don't forget to leave feedback!