Christmas Literacy Activities (No Prep) Grades 3 - 6: Keep your student engaged and motivated with these super fun, no prep Christmas activities. These activities are aligned to the Common Core Standards. These activities work with almost any Christmas book or story. You can relax and enjoy the holidays with your students and continue meeting academic goals in the classroom!
This pack included the following Christmas reading activities:
* Wrapped Up in A Great Book
* Holiday Story Summary
* Holiday Story Sequence Chain
* Gingerbread Stories: Compare and Contrast
* If This Book Were a Movie...
* Book and Movie Comparison
* Holiday Story Cause and Effect
* Holiday Story Character Traits
* Character Change Charts
* Holiday Stories Compare and Contrast
The pack also contains the following writing activities:
* New Year Goal Setting
* Funky Tales (Mad Libs Style Activities)
* Ugly Sweater Design and Persuasive Ad Writing Activity
* Santa’s New Suit Design and Informative Writing Activity
* Holiday and Winter Writing Prompts
These activities work well to add extra classroom academic, holiday fun!
If you would like a Christmas literature unit, check out the resource below:
The Best Christmas Pageant Ever Novel Unit
If you are looking for a Christmas Unit with that features math, literacy, and writing check out the resources below:
We Wish You A Common Core Christmas Math and Literacy Activities Grade 3
We Wish You A Common Core Christmas Math and Literacy Activities Grade 4
We Wish You A Common Core Christmas Math and Literacy Activities 5th Grade
For more great Christmas Activities, check out the link below!
Christmas and Winter Activities