Keep your sanity during the hectic time surrounding Winter Break with this engaging, low prep Christmas Escape Room! Your students will love the fun Christmas/Winter themed tasks, and you will love how easy it is to set up and implement!
• 5 Tasks
• Task 1: Puzzle of a winter scene
• Task 2: Cryptogram with winter-themed symbols
• Task 3: Sequencing Strips of the Twelve Days of Christmas
• Task 4: Passage about a trick-or-treat surprise (leveled for 5th grade)
• Task 5: Word Search with holiday words
• Table Cards and Direction Cards for each task
• Student Sheet: Code Recorder and Notes
• Breakout Google Form: Pre-Set - Your students just type in the bit.ly! No boxes, No locks!
• Breakout Signs: 6 signs for winning teams and 6 signs for all other teams
• Teacher Directions
• At-a-Glance: Tasks, supplies, and copies
• Step-by-Step Checklist/To-Do List
• Tips for Implementation
**Your students will need access to a device for the Google Form in order to put in their breakout codes.
Don't forget to leave feedback! I love hearing it, plus you will earn TpT credits towards a FREE product!
Be sure to FOLLOW ME on TpT so you can receive notifications of my brand new resources! You don't want to miss out!