This 170 page unit packed with activities for a Preschool, Kindergarten or First Grade classroom that use elves. Grab some popular books elf books and enjoy working on these activities with your students!
Students will be engaged in these activities for at least two weeks! Students will be participating in whole group, small group, and center activities! I have also included a few games and activities that would work perfectly with parent volunteers!
The activities in this unit have been made for teacher ease and include common core standards listed for each activity and built in differentiation!!
- Uppercase, Lowercase, and Letter Sound Match
- Sight Word Game (100 fry words included)
- Uppercase Letter Game
- Lowercase Letter Game
- Rhyming Words Match with recording sheet
- Syllable Sorting with recording sheet
- Uppercase Letter Spinner with recording sheet (2 for differentiation)
- Lowercase Letter Spinner with recording sheet (2 for differentiation)
- Sight Word Spinner with recording sheet (2 for differentiation)
- Beginning Sound Sort with recording sheet
- CVC Word Mats with letter tiles
- Sight Word Scramble with recording sheet
- CVC Words with Letter cards and recording sheet
- Long and Short Vowel Sort with recording sheet (2 for differentiation)
- Write the Room- Beginning Sound with recording sheet
- Write the Room- CVC Words with recording sheet
- Write the Room- CVCE Words with recording sheet
- Write the Room- Letters with recording sheet
- Write the Room- Sight Words with recording sheet
- Rolling with Elves- Sight Words (die included)
Math Centers Included:
- Roll and Cover
- Stack and Build
- Sequencing Numbers 1-20 with recording sheet (2 for differentiation)
- Number and Ten Frame Match 1-20
- Addition Mat with 10 frame, manipulatives, cards, and recording sheet
- Decomposing with Dominoes with recording sheet
- Rolling with the Elf- A Numbers activity (2 for differentiation)
- Addition with Elves
- Subtracting with Elves'
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!