This interactive and engaging escape will have your students in the Christmas spirit, and asking for more! It is educational, but also lots of fun as students will explore different activities and topics, such as finding a theme between a Christmas fairy tale and a picture, looking for a mystery word after matching Christmas terms to definitions, using inferencing to figure out a type of cookie based on a recipe or a song based on phrases and words of a song. There are many different parts to this Digital Escape Room. All you have to do is share the link, and students are on their way!
Questions included in this product:
- The Grinch stole your heart because his was?
- What is the theme of the story, The Elves and the Shoemaker and the picture of snow removal being completed by a dad and two kids?
- In which Christmas Carol do these words appear?
- Which seven letters of the alphabet in alphabetical order do not make an appearance in of the names of Santa’s reindeer?
- What is the mystery Christmas word?
- What is the difference between the two pictures?
- What cookie are we baking?
- What is the first line of this famous Christmas poem?
Benefits of Google Drive
- Completely paperless - no printing, cutting, or gluing!!
- Great for differentiation
- Saves automatically
- Students work directly on student pages.
- More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
- Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
- Great for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
- Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive.
- Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
- Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
- Students can easily collaborate on assignments.
**MAKE SURE YOUR DISTRICT DOES NOT BLOCK YOU FROM USING GOOGLE PRODUCTS THAT ARE MADE BY SOMEONE IN A DIFFERENT NETWORK! THERE IS A LINK TO THESE SITES IN THE ESCAPE ROOM. I am not responsible if your district blocks these websites, and I suggest you test these sites first!**
*You will need to have Google accounts/Google Drive to use this resource.*
NOTE: This form is NOT editable and there is no need to view the results because students MUST get the answer/code before advancing to the next section (UNLIKE a quiz or survey form). It uses the answer validation tool.
If you're worried your students will run out of time and you want to continue another class period, just have them keep track of their answers on a piece of paper. There is no way to save progress in the form, but your kids can re-type those codes in the next day before continuing where they left off.