Also included in
- Can your students work in teams to solve math problems and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN math activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math skills practice and review!By purchasing this convenient, easy-to-use bundle, you ar$35.75$55.00Save $19.25
- Can your students work in teams to solve reading comprehension problems, math problems, and puzzles in order to collect all the items to complete a challenge? These FUN reading and math activities will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of math and reading skills practice and review!$50.00$100.00Save $50.00
Can your students work in teams to solve multiplication problems and puzzles in order to collect all the ornaments for the Christmas tree? This is a fun Christmas math activity that will have your students engaged and LOVING every minute of multiplication practice and review!
Please click on the PREVIEW above to get a closer look at all the activities included in this resource.
All problems in this challenge are multiplication problems. Students will be required to multiply 1-digit numbers by 2 and 3 digit numbers.
This engaging, high-interest Christmas Math activity includes these printable activities:
- Teacher Directions
- Christmas Tree Decoration Collection Sheet
- Task #1: Color by Number
- Task #2: Color the Ornament
- Task #3: Christmas Calculations
- Task #4: Present Problems
- Task #5: Crack the Code
- Challenge Champion Printables (for labeling candy canes as prizes)
- Christmas Tree Challenge Champion Award Certificates
- Answer Keys
Students can work in teams or individually to complete all 5 tasks. As they complete each of the 5 tasks, they will bring you their answers and you will quickly check them. If they are correct, you will hand them a tree decoration (printed on the provided page) and then next task. They continue this process until all 5 tasks are completed. When they finish, they are "Christmas Tree Challenge Champions" and you can give them a prize or an award.
Use the provided Challenge Champions Prize printables with candy canes to make fun prizes for students!
There are no locks, no hiding of objects, or any extra prep work. The beauty of this escape activity is that it is very low prep. Just make your copies, organize your teams, label your candy canes (if you want to give prizes), and you're set!
Of course, some fun music and Christmas decorations also help set the stage if you want.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,