Looking for math activities that can be used for small groups, individually, math centers and for homeschooling then this collection of file folder games is perfect.
Children ages 3 and up will be actively engaged in these skill enhancing activities. Games included and skills promoted and enhanced are:
1. Counting Bulbs (1-50)- includes a Christmas tree with 50 numbered bulbs. Skills- COUNTING, NUMBER RECOGNITION, SEQUENCING, and NUMBER ORDER.
2. Christmas Cookie Counting (1-10)- includes 60 + cookies and 1 chart for Making NUMBER SETS. Skills- COUNTING, ONE-TO-ONE CORRESPONDENCE, MORE or LESS THAN COMPARISON.
3. Gingerbread Man Number Sets (1-10)- includes 60+ gingerbread men and 1 chart for Making NUMBER SETS. Skills- COUNTING, ONE-TO-ONE CORRESPONDENCE, MORE or LESS THAN COMPARISON, SIMPLE MATH EQUATIONS.
4. Christmas Stockings Everywhere- includes 2 different stockings and 2 pages of placement circles. Skills- making SIMPLE and COMPLEX PATTERNS, COUNTING, SORTING, DISCRIMINATION and SIMPLE MATH PROBLEMS.
5. Number Matching Gifts (1-10)- includes 10 numbered gifts and printable outlines of gifts great for matching. Skills- NUMBER RECOGNITION, NUMBER NAME RECOGNITION, MATCHING.
6. Reindeer Games (1-12) includes 12 numbered reindeer and 12 numbered bells. This game promotes number matching. Skills- NUMBER RECOGNITION, NUMBER NAME CONNECTION, COUNTING.
All six games have a variety of uses and can be used for a variety of learning styles based on individual needs of the student.
Prep- all games require printing, gluing and laminating for durability.
Thank you for purchasing my materials. ****For other file folder games and learning materials visit my store!*****