Christmas Flashcard Set
Here is a beautiful set of large, double-sided flashcards that have a picture on one side and the vocabulary word on the opposite side. Great for new introducing and teaching vocabulary, reading, and identifying. These also make great wall decorations in class and can be used in multiple games that include matching, finding, and spelling. These are ready to use without any preparation. To insure they last longer, print them out double-sided and laminate them. These cards for Christmas vocabulary are lots of fun for your young learners and are a great tool to have in class.
Here is a list of vocabulary words you will find in this set:
• toys • chimney • reindeer • hat • elf • Christmas
• Santa • carolers • snowman • sled • cold • candy cane
• star • stocking • present • tree • toys • gingerbread
• snow • lights • wreath • candle • bow • ice skates
• horse • cookie • ornament • bell • angel • hot chocolate