Christmas Following Directions Activity 1 & 2 Step Directions Coloring Sheets
- Easel Activity
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Looking for a no-prep, following directions activity bundle to use all year? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!When you purchase this bundle, you save 30% off the pricPrice $24.85Original Price $35.55Save $10.70
- Looking for no-prep, following directions activities for the winter season? These winter following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!You save 20% when you purchase this bundle comparePrice $7.50Original Price $9.50Save $2.00
- Looking for engaging activities for students working on language goals? This bundle of speech-language activities can be used throughout the year to target Following Directions, Articulation, WH Questions, Inferences/Riddles, Vocabulary, and Comparing & Contrasting.When you buy this bundle, youPrice $74.75Original Price $125.95Save $51.20
- Looking for fun, Christmas activities for your language therapy students? This bundle of Christmas speech therapy activities includes Christmas Following Directions Coloring Sheets, a Christmas Speech Therapy Craft, and Christmas BINGO (with Wh- Questions, Inferences, Vocab, and 2-Step Directions).Price $9.20Original Price $11.50Save $2.30
Looking for a no-prep, Christmas following directions activity? These following directions coloring sheets will keep your students engaged while working on 1 & 2-step directions (including temporal concepts). Just print and go!
(Psst . . . this activity is part of my Christmas Bundle and my Following Directions BUNDLE at a big discount!)
Use the "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart to review and/or prompt your students!
Directions for each scene include two levels of 1-step directions, a set of 2-step directions and a set of temporal 2-step directions (first/then, before, after). The coloring sheets include five different Christmas-themed scenes.
*View "preview" to see page examples*
Christmas Following Directions Activity Includes:
- "Strategies for Following Directions" Chart with visuals
- 5 Coloring Pages
- One-Step Directions - Level 1 (e.g. "Color the stockings red.")
- One-Step Directions - Level 2 (e.g. "Color both of the small stockings green")
- 2-Step Directions (e.g. "Color the Christmas trees green, and color the ornaments red.")
- Two-Step Sequential/Temporal Directions (e.g. "Before you color the wreath green, color the berries red."
Some concepts covered include colors, size (small/large), quantity (numbers, all, some, the rest), sequential terms (first/then) and temporal terms (before you do X, do Y).
You might also like:
Following Directions Coloring Pages
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT (New resources 50% off the first 48 hours)