Follow written or verbal directions with elves, gifts, and Santa! Includes both an interactive digital PDF version for teletherapy and printable cards for your in-person sessions. Students read or listen for 1-3 elements (object, color, and size), then click the picture described.
The leveled sections of this activity allow your students to start by listening for one element, then progress to more complex directions with 3 elements.
Includes noun and color vocabulary pre-checks for your early learners.
You never know when you may be "transported" over to the Christmas tree to help decorate. This bonus motivational activity works on visual memory and vocabulary when you ask your children to tell you "What's new?" on the tree.
Show the bright, colorful no-print PDF version on your tablet, computer, or interactive whiteboard. Prefer printables? You can print also this activity as cards.
CONTENTS: 84 Useable Pages- You choose the format!
- No-Print Interactive version in a PDF format with clickable pictures that's terrific for teletherapy, on your computer, tablet or whiteboard OR
- Printable ¼ page cards in color. Printable data sheets and prompt sheets are included.
YOU CHOOSE! provided in 4 versions to meet your needs:
No-Print Interactive PDF
1. Written prompts printed on the page- for non-readers or for reading practice.
2. Verbal Prompts Only-no prompts printed on the page- you give the verbal prompts provided on the included printable datasheet.
Printable cards in color
3. Cards with written prompts- for you to read with non-readers or for student reading practice
4. Cards without written prompts- a separate cue sheet is included for you to read the verbal prompts to students. It's a great verbal directions activity for readers who need listening practice
Pre-check and following 1-step/element directions:
• 1 color vocabulary pre-check page
• 2 vocabulary pre-check pages: (SM-M-LG) Size
• 1 noun label vocabulary pre-check pages: Following 1 element directions with Christmas vocabulary.
Following 2-3 element directions:
• 20 Color + Object cards for following 2-element directions
• 10 Object + Size (SM-L) cards for following 2-element directions
• 10 Object + Size (SM-M-L) cards for following 2-element directions
• 20 Color + Object + Size (SM-L) cardsfor following 3-element directions
Bonus Motivational Activity: Transport over to decorate the tree! Can you tell me what was added? This fun activity is included in the No-Print digital versions.
❤ Ready for more winter speech therapy fun? Try these activities:
★★★Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click Here to become a follower. Voila! You are all set to receive customized email updates about this store.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase, you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺