Following oral and written directions with elves, gifts and Santa himself! Show the jolly interactive NO-PRINT version or print out the cards. Students read or listen for 1-3 elements (object, color and size), then choose the picture described.
The No-Print version is great on your tablet or computer, but the bright, colorful pages are amazing on your interactive whiteboard! Prefer printables? You can print also this activity as cards.
If you have students who have trouble following directions with several details, practice auditory comprehension with this merry Christmas packet!
This leveled activity is terrific for a range of abilities. Students read or listen to the directions, then touch the object described to advance the slides.
You never know when you may be "transported" over to the Christmas tree to help decorate. This additional motivational activity works on visual memory too, as the children tell What's New?" on the tree.
CONTENTS: 84 Useable Pages- You choose the format!
No-Print Interactive Format for your computer, tablet or whiteboard
Printable ¼ page cards in color. Printable data sheets and prompt sheets are included.
YOU CHOOSE! provided in 4 versions to meet your needs:
• No-Print Interactive PDF- Written Prompts printed on the page- for non-readers or for reading practice.
• Verbal Prompts Only-No prompts printed on the page- you give the verbal prompts provided on the included printable data sheet.
• Printable ¼ page-sized Cards in color with written prompts printed on the page- for non-readers or for reading practice
• Printable ¼ page-sized Cards in color with no written prompts: A Separate Cue sheet is included. Great Verbal-Only Prompts activity for readers who need listening practice
• 1 page Color Pre-Check: following directions with 1 element: Color
• 2 page Size Pre-Check: (SM-M-LG) following directions with 1 element: size
• 1 page Vocabulary Pre-Check: Following 1 element directions with Christmas vocabulary.
• 20 Color + Object plates for following 2-element directions
• 10 Object + Size (SM-L) plates for following 2-element directions
• 10 Object + Size (SM-M-L) plates for following 2-element directions
• 20 Color + Object + Size (SM-L) plates for following 3-element directions
• Transport over to decorate the tree! Can you tell what was added? A fun motivational activity is included in the No-Print versions.
For even more winter speech therapy fun, you may like:
Freebies, Discounts and Credits? It’s so easy!
Look for the star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
For more exclusive freebies and offers,
Follow me on Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/lisedgr/speech-sprouts-teachers-pay-teachers-store/
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Speech-Sprouts/647474895304415?ref=hl If your TpT feedback is featured on my facebook page, you win a free product! Is it yours? Come check it out!
Follow my Blog: www.speechsproutstherapy.com
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom or therapy room so I can create more for you. ☺