Also included in
- Are you wanting to have a virtual holiday party this year? This is a BUNDLE of 5 Holiday Resources to use with distance learning or IN PERSON learning safely. It is designed for 1st - 3rd grade students. READ THE DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLYWhat is in this resource?1. Design a Gingerbread House/Person Vir$22.50$25.00Save $2.50
- Are you wanting to have a virtual holiday party this year? This is a BUNDLE of 4 Holiday Resources to use with distance learning or IN PERSON learning safely. It is designed for KINDERGARTEN students. READ THE DESCRIPTIONS CAREFULLYWhat is in this resource?1. Design a Gingerbread House/Person Virtua$18.00$20.00Save $2.00
Are you looking for a great way to do an engaging virtual OR in-person Holiday GIFT for you student's parents? I have you covered with these interactive, editable Google Slides to easily have students copy and paste movable parts to DISIGN their own ART. If you are teaching in person, just print out the black and white slides and have them color their own art on each calendar page.
What is in this download?
18 Google Slides with 12 Black and White Calendar Pages, Edit Text Boxes, Directions, Movable Parts and a Video Tutorial to help you and students.
There is an example for students to see.
- 12 Calendar Black and White Slides to add children's digital OR in person ARTWORK.
- 1 slides with movable parts for students to use to create art. (You can edit to remove to add images.)
- 1 slide that has ideas for students for each month.
- A video Tutorial
You can staple or bind with a ribbon to give parents as a gift OR have students do it virtually and print them out on their own. Students can also just email a link to their parent.
Slide DATES CAN NOT be edited, just the text boxes and movable parts can be edited. Calendars WILL BE UPDATED YEARLY!
You can delete slides you don’t want to send to students, add your own directions to the sides of the slides to personalize.
>>>>> YOU DO NOT need Google Classroom to use Google Slides. Click the link in the pdf and it will force a copy of it on your Google Drive. Students do not need to have Google Classroom to participate. They will need a Google account, which does not have to be a Gmail account, but just an account with Google that gives them access to Google Drive. <<<<<<
Easily share through Google Classroom to collect information. Students move images, add text and move parts.
Copyright © 2020 Teacher's Brain
All rights reserved by author.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store.
☺ First 24 HOURS of new products over $1 are ½ off!