This resource is all about ten frames and Christmas. Children can count the candy canes and write the answer on the gingerbreads tummy. There are also cards where students read the number on the gingerbread and represent it on the ten frame. We do this using play dough, counter, drawing, Christmas erasers... The next step is to use the addition mats to add two number together.
This resources includes:
- 1 boy and 1 girl blank ten frame (colour and black and white)
- 10 counting cards - children write the number
- 10 counting cards - children represent the number
- 24 addition mats (all addition combinations to 10)
- 1 blank addition mat (for children who are working beyond 10 to create their own)