Ho ho ho get ready for 2nd/3rd grade level Christmas math activities- snowman glyphs, snowman graphing, Christmas themed addition and subtraction worksheets, Christmas multiplication, and word problems! Christmas is everywhere, so why not math class? These activities are great for grades 2-4 or homeschoolers ages 7-10, and contain Christmas topics such as elves, presents, holiday cookies, and snowmen.
This product contains:
* Snowman glyph code (ready for print and use)
* Blank glyph template of a snowman
* Glyph reading activity where students must use the code to interpret the glyphs created by classmates to find glyphs to match the statements in the activity
* Graphing worksheets for graphing data from the glyphs in a bar graph and pictograph.
* 3 digit addition word problems and practice worksheets
* 3 digit subtraction with regrouping practice and word problem worksheets. Also contains subtraction across zero.
* Multiplication word problem and fact practice worksheets
* Array worksheets
Please leave feedback on this product for TPT credits and follow my store for news about products and sales! Thank you very much!