Updated with MORE Grid drawings.
Did you know that grid drawing is a great way for students to start drawing successfully? Leonardo da Vinci is one famous artist who used the "grid method" for drawing. It helps keep drawings proportional.
These 16 grid drawings vary from easy to medium in their level difficulty. Students will switch from left-brain to right-brain mode, and be engaged as they strive to duplicate the lines and curves in each drawing. Once they have completed the drawings, you may choose to have them color or design a pattern in each.
For your convenience, the grid drawings are now in a ready-to-print PDF file. For personal or classroom use.
All files are high quality and images are crisp and clean.
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages 2016
• Christian Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Pages
• Christmas Ornament Craft Templates for Elementary
• 12 Christmas Keepsake Craft Ornament Photo Frame Templates for Elementary
• Christmas Light Bulb Coloring Pages
• Christmas Doodle Coloring Placemats - Free
• Christmas Grid Drawings
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (post card size)
• Christmas Fill-in-the-blank Thank you Notes (foldable)
Thanks for browsing The Doodle Oven!
I look forward to seeing you back very soon!
The Doodle Oven
Click here to Follow my boards on Pinterest!
Follow me on Facebook, too!