Also included in
- This Differentiated Math Centers BUNDLE are a fantastic way to differentiate your math activities for ALL learners, especially at the beginning of the year. Every math center comes in TWO levels so you can give your learners exactly what they need. There are seasonal AND non seasonal differentiated$36.00$45.00Save $9.00
These differentiated Christmas math centers are great for keeping your students engaged in meaningful holiday addition and subtraction, place value, word problem practice, and MORE during the busy month! Plus, they come in two levels so you can meet ALL of your learners!
You can SAVE when you buy the Differentiated Centers Bundle! These are perfect for differentiating centers all year long!
While teaching in the 1st & 2nd grade classroom, I know how difficult it can be to differentiate math centers, and that's exactly why I've made these differentiated centers! Each center in this pack comes in two versions - one geared more to the 1st grade level, and one geared toward the 2nd grade level. So whether you teach 1st grade OR 2nd grade, you'll be able to reach a broader range of learners!
Take a look at the differentiated centers:
Pages 5-15 Place Value Party – puzzles to match word form, expanded form, and numbers (2 digit & 3 digit versions included)
Pages 16-24 Mystery Pictures – students add and subtract mentally to lay out strips that make a picture once complete (each picture included within 20 and 100)
Pages 25-35 Addition Present Pack – students use addition to match the addition expression to the sum (2 versions included: 2-digit adding multiples of ten & 3-digit + 3-digit)
Pages 36-44 Cookies For Santa – students choose a task card and solve the cookie word problem on the card (2 versions included: one within 20 and one within 100)
Pages 45– 53 Ice Cold Capture – play a game similar to the card game “War” where students each put down a card, compare the numbers, and the student with the greater number takes the cards (2-digit & 3-digit versions included)
Pages 54-60 Baking Day – students sort clocks and put them in order (2 versions included: time to the 5 minutes & time to the hour/half hour)
Pages 61 – 65 Fluency Games – board games for doubles, doubles +1, make 10, and make 20
Looking for more holiday resources? You might like these Print & Go Christmas Math & Literacy Crafts!
- Back to School Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Fall Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Holiday Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Monster Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Winter Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Tasty Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Spring Math Centers for 1st & 2nd Grade
- Space Math Centers for 1st and 2nd Grade
- Puppy Dog Themed Differentiated Math Centers
© Simply Creative Teaching