Here’s a fun Christmas trivia version
of the popular game, I Have. . Who has. . .? This whole-class activity is a great way to celebrate Christmas traditions and practice listening skills, and offers just the right mix of challenge and fun!
Easy prep for you, maximum engagement for your students—perfect for the week before Christmas break!
Please see the PREVIEW above for a closer look at this resource!
Included in this set:
• 28 game cards, in color and black & white
• A card sequence chart
• Activity directions
More holiday fun from my Teachers Pay Teachers store!
• The Gingerbread Man - Reader's Theater Fun!
• Q is for Christmas! A Christmas Alphabet Book to Make With Your Class
• Christmas Poetry Writing Frames
• Christmas Riddle Task Cards - Who Am I? Read & Write the Room
• Christmas Trivia Task Card Fun - Bingo & More!
• Gingerbread Addition Games
You can find more Christmas games, activities, and resources HERE.
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget that leaving feedback earns you credits towards FREE TpT purchases. I love reading your feedback!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.