Christmas Interactive Book with WH Questions | Speech Therapy | Adapted Book
Also included in
- Do you need to work on WH Questions year-round? This bundle of WH Questions has a combination of question cards and interactive books with lots of visuals! Interactive books and Task Cards are included for each season as well as two non-themed WH question card sets! When you buy these resources as aPrice $33.50Original Price $45.25Save $11.75
- Looking for visuals-based, Christmas-themed activities for your speech and language therapy students? This bundle of Christmas speech and language activities includes Christmas WH Questions, Object Function Questions, a Christmas-themed Interactive Book, "My Favorite Christmas Things" and "My FavoriPrice $7.50Original Price $10.00Save $2.50
- Looking for visuals-based activities for students working on early language skills? This bundle of early language speech therapy activities includes TONS of activities you can use throughout the year with both themed and non-themed resources.When you buy this bundle, you save 40% compared to buyingPrice $79.75Original Price $133.23Save $53.48
Looking for a Christmas interactive book to use with your speech and language therapy students this holiday season? This interactive book focuses on answering Wh- questions with visual supports. You can see the full book by clicking the "preview" button.
(Psst . . . this resource is part of my Christmas Language Bundle at a big discount!)
On each page, the Christmas Interactive Book includes
- 2-4 sentences about getting ready for Christmas,
- A picture to aid in comprehension and maintain interest,
- One related Wh- question with visuals
The final page includes visual choices for the questions that students can pull off and place on the appropriate page.
This Christmas-themed interactive book can be used in speech therapy and special education classrooms. The visuals can be especially helpful for students on the autism spectrum and/or who use AAC.
Would you prefer the BOOM Cards version of this resource? Click HERE.
You also might enjoy:
Winter Early Language Activities
Speech Therapy Questions Bundle
Connect with Speak Play Love:
Click here to follow me on TpT