Also included in
- Looking for fun, unique, no-prep activities to use for holidays and throughout the year? This paperless bingo BUNDLE is sure to be a hit in any class - whether it be a face-to-face classroom or virtual learning environment!Each of the 11 included digital bingo games features clipart images that tie$33.60$48.00Save $14.40
Looking for a fun, unique, no-prep Christmas activity? This paperless interactive bingo Christmas game is sure to be a hit in any class - whether it be a face-to-face classroom or virtual learning environment!
This game features 20 different clipart images of secular Christmas items. (If you are looking for a Winter themed game that does not tie into any specific holiday instead, you can find one here.) There are no questions for this game - students simply match the clipart on the calling card to the clipart on their Bingo board for a fun "traditional" Bingo game!
Our Digital Games:
Please note that Internet access is required to play this game which is hosted directly on our website classgrit.com. All of our digital games are custom built web apps that open directly in your browser - no PowerPoint, Google Slides, or special software required! The games can be played on SMART Boards or other interactive whiteboards, computers, chromebooks, & ipads.
ClassGRIT.com is a website that allows teachers to easily play and manage all of their Math in the Middle digital games. You can enjoy all that ClassGRIT has to offer with a monthly or yearly license.
- access all of our 150+ games, with new games added frequently
- access games created by other community members
- build your own games to share with the community
How to Play this game in a 1 to 1 Classroom:
- Teacher opens the digital caller app on their computer/SMART Board.
- Students go to the Bingo card website on their computer or device and each student will automatically get their own unique Bingo card. (No student login is required.)
- Animated bingo caller automatically randomizes the order in which the calling cards are selected.
- Students click on the space that matches the calling card on their digital Bingo card to mark it.
- Once a student successfully gets a “BINGO”, their card lights up on their screen.
What if my students do not have their own devices?
In addition to the digital Bingo cards, teachers have the option to print unique paper Bingo cards for their students. (The cards print 2 per page.)
All my digital games:
- Bingo Games
- Moving Targets Games
- Claw Machine Games
- Game Shows
- Attack Interactive Review Game
- Divisibility Challenge Game
- Digit Deduction Game
- Noggle Game
All my Seasonal games:
All my Digital Bingo games:
- Addition to 20 Bingo
- CVC Words Bingo
- Area & Perimeter of Rectangles Bingo
- GCF & LCM Bingo
- And Many More!!
cggames cgseason cgelem cgbingo