This game features 5 categories designed for upper elementary students but it’s suitable for “kids of all ages.”
The categories are:
* Christmas Around the World
* Christmas Traditions
* Words from Christmas Songs – Name the song
* Animated Christmas Shows – Trivia about animated Christmas television shows
* Christmas by the Numbers – The answer for each is a number
* Final Jeopardy Category - Santa and His Helpers
Features of the Product:
* Scoreboard to keep track of score for 3 players or teams
* Number amounts for questions that have been selected are hidden to show that it is no longer available
* A countdown timer for timing Final Jeopardy
* A scoreboard is placed on the top of the game board. It can be used for two or three players or teams. The default is “Player #1, Player #2, and Player #3”. You can change the scoreboard to show “Team #1, Team #2, and Team #3, by simply clicking the Player # boxes. When you close the program, it will revert to the default.
* You may change the scores by clicking the number box. The score will
increase by 100 for each time you click.
This product was created by Mary Kay Erben and was designed for use in a single classroom. Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet is strictly forbidden and is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.